china full automatic ice cream machine making machine production
Welcome to Cina QC

china full automatic ice cream machine making machine production.

China Full Automatic Ice Cream Making Machine Production ...

12/12/2021  Full Automatic Ice Cream Making Machine Production Line: Capacity: 300-5000L/H: Main material: SUS304 or 316L : Package: Standard Export Wooden Case: Delivery time: 50 working days from receipt of deposit: Payment terms: 35% of the advance payment will be taken as the deposit, and the remaining 65% will be paid before delivery: Origin: Shanghai ...

Get Price

China Full Automatic Industrial Ice Cream Making Machines ...

This production line can produce kinds of ice cream, such as cup ice cream,egg-tray ice cream,stick ice cream,chocolate coated ice cream,kernel ice cream and ice sucker, etc, by only changing the filling equipment. The whole ice cream production line consists of the following units: 1. Water Treatment system 2. Mixing and Sugar Melting tank 3 ...

Get Price

China Full Automatic Commercial Ice Cream Making Machine ...

China Full Automatic Commercial Ice Cream Making Machine, Find details about China Ice Cream Cup Filling Machine, Automatic Ice Cream Filling Sealing Machine from Full Automatic Commercial Ice Cream Making Machine - Shanghai Genyond Technology Co., Ltd.

Get Price
Copyright © 2021.Cina QC All rights reserved.Cina QC